International Relations and Geography (BA) & Real estate appraiser
Certified real estate appraiser – 2003 – Certified real estate appraiser license No. 1152.
Has been employed by the firm for about 15 years.
Additional degrees – 2001 – Graduated from Tel Aviv University’s Property Appraisal and Management course.
1998 – Graduate (BA) in Geography and International Relations as from the Hebrew University in Jerusalem.
Activities – 1999 – Studies for a Masters degree in Geography at Tel Aviv University.
Within the scope of his work, he has been involved in a wide range of financial activities, including:
- Accompanying town plans and preparing allocation and balancing tables.
- Accompanying urban renewal projects.
- Preparing valuations for financial statements – I.F.R.S.
- Preparing valuations in various taxation fields – Land Betterment Levy, land taxation.
- Preparing real estate appraisals for compulsory acquisition and value erosion.