Real estate appraiser and Building engineer
Certified real estate appraiser – 2006 – Certified real estate appraiser, license No. 1451.
Has been employed by the firm for about 12 years.
Additional degrees – 2000 – Building Engineering degree – the Rupin School for Practical Engineering.
2006 – Graduated the Ramat Gan College in real estate valuation studies.
Activities – 2000 – Project engineer at Duka Ltd. (a German corporation specializing in preformed construction elements).
2009 – Studies for a Bachelors degree in Administration at the Open University.
Within the scope of his work, he has been involved in a wide range of financial activities, including:
- Preparing valuations for Land Capital Gains Tax [mas shevach].
- Preparing objection valuations against the Israel Land Administration in various fields – permit fees, capitalization fees, changes in zoning and exploitation, etc.
- Preparing valuations in various taxation fields – Land Betterment Levy, land taxation.
- Preparing an assets ledgers for the Building Workers Rehabilitation Fund.
- Preparing real estate appraisals for financial statements – I.F.R.S.