Jurist LLB, and Real estate appraiser
Certified real estate appraiser – 1993 – Certified real estate appraiser, license No. 352.
Has been employed by the firm for about 20 years.
Additional degrees – 1984 – Graduated from the Tel Aviv branch of the Technion’s Property Management and Real Estate Appraisal course.
2008 – Jurist – LLB from the Ono Academic Campus.
Activities – 1976 – Completed service with the IDF in the field of mapping, with the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
1995 – Owner of own independent real estate appraisal firm.
1998 – Independent real estate appraiser with the Zeev Cohen real estate appraising firm, in Tel Aviv.
2002 – Land taxation workshop – the Israel Real Estate Appraisers Association.
2002 – Advanced course in Law, Planning and Land – Bar Ilan University’s Center for Commercial Law.
2003 – A graduate of the Arbitrators Course and Workshop in Arbitration Laws arranged by the Association of Real Estate Appraisers in Israel.
2004 – A member of the General Municipal Taxes Appeals Committee for the Gan Raveh Regional Council.
2007 – Mediation and dispute resolution studies at the Barak-Melamed Institute, Tel Aviv.
2008 – Member of the Israel Real Estate Appraisers Association’s Disciplinary Committee.
Within the scope of his work, he has been involved in a wide range of financial activities, including:
- Preparing various valuations for local municipal town planning committees, such as those of: Tel Aviv, Rishon-le-Zion, Netanya, and the Sorkot Local Town Planning Committee.
- Valuations and consulting for public corporations and bodies including: the Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises Ltd.; IGUDAN – the Dan Towns Association for Environmental Infrastructure; the Israel Ports Corporation; Clal Industries; Carmel Agrexco; the Upper Galilee Water and Drainage Enterprises, etc.
- Such construction and development companies as: Shikun Ovdim, Africa-Israel, Azorim and Ashdar.
- Preparing professional opinions for banks – the First International Bank’s Property Department.
- Preparing valuations for financial statements – I.F.R.S.
- Preparing valuations for law firms and appearances in court and appeals committees, inter alia, involving claims for value erosion and compulsory acquisition.
- Appeals on property valuations involving plots for the expansion of moshavs, including: Tzafria, Hemed, Kfar Chabad, Gaaliya.