MBA and Real estate appraiser
Partner and director
Certified real estate appraiser – 1998 – Certified real estate appraiser, license No. 683.
Other degrees – 1995 – Bachelors degree in Geography from Tel Aviv University.
1997 – Graduate of Tel Aviv University’s Real Estate Appraisers and Property Management course.
2008 – Master's degree in Business Administration from Haifa University.
Activities – 1995 – Employed by the Company for Photogrammetry and Engineering – the GIS Town Planning Department.
2004 – Appraiser, director and partner of Z.C. Research and Survey Ltd.
Within the scope of his work, he has been involved in a wide range of financial activities, including:
- Preparing real estate appraisals for large corporations: Harel Insurance, Industrial Buildings Ltd., Amot, RAD Bynet, Tnuva, etc., including preparing valuations for due diligence.
- Preparing objection valuations against the Israel Land Administration in various fields – permit fees, capitalization fees, zoning changes and exploitation, etc.
- Preparing real estate appraisals in various taxation fields: Land Betterment Levy, land taxation.
- Preparing valuations involving compulsory acquisitions and value erosion.
- Preparing valuations for law firms and appearances in court.
- Preparing valuations for financial statements – I.F.R.S.
- Preparing Standard 19 valuations for a wide range of properties for various banks.