Among the many activities for the clients the company provides services for, the following should be pointed out (all work conducted over the past seven years has been highlighted):
- Accompaniment and providing consulting services for the Apex Fund in their acquisitions of the Bezeq and Tnuva corporations.
- Accompaniment and providing consulting services to the Ports & Railways Authority, as it was called, and the Israel Ports Corporation, as it is known today, in providing valuations for the Ashdod and Haifa Ports.
- Accompaniment and providing consulting services for the corporations: Tnuva, Industrial Buildings, Clal Industries, the Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises and Sela Capital for purposes of their financial statements.
- Accompaniment and providing consulting services for transactions involving the transfer of land between the Jewish National Fund and the State of Israel.
- Accompaniment and providing consulting services for transactions involving the transfer of land from the Tel Aviv Development Corporation to Atarim Ltd.
- Accompaniment and providing consulting services for the Ministry of Defense.
- Preparing appraisals, accompaniment and representing the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, the Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya, the Wingate Institute and the Jaffa College.
- The Apex Fund, Tnuva.
- Industrial Buildings Ltd.
- Clal Industries Ltd.
- RAD Bynet Ltd.
- The Hebrew University in Jerusalem’s properties
- The Isrotel hotel chain.
- The Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises Ltd.
- Amot Investments Ltd.
- Bezeq, the Israel Communications Corporation.
- Maccabi Health Services.
- Baran Ltd.
- Mishkenot Clal Ltd. – protected housing projects for the elderly.
- The REIT Funds – Sela Capital.
- Ness-Pan Ltd.
- Hemnutah Ltd.
- Aquaria Ltd.
- Tnuva Ltd.
- The Israel Ports Authority.
According to Accounting Standard No. 16 and Standard No. 1.17 of the Appraisals Standards Committee – I.F.R.S.
- Valuations throughout Israel for the financial statements of Tnuva Ltd.
- Valuations throughout Israel for the financial statements of Industrial Buildings Ltd.
- Valuations for the financial statements of Clal Industries Ltd.
- Valuations for the financial statements of the REIT Fund – Sela Capital.
- Valuations for the financial statements of Oshira Ltd. from the Sami Kazav Group.
Our firm has great experience in the appraisal accompaniment of urban renewal projects including:
- Tel Aviv Municipality – accompanying the urban renewal program for the Neveh Ofer neighbourhood.
- The Ramat Gan Municipality – accompanying Outline Plan RG/53 according to Article 23 of National Outline Plan 38.
- The Givat Shmuel Municipality – accompanying the urban renewal program in the Giora neighbourhood.
- Gindi Investments – accompanying the company in urban renewal projects in Tel Aviv, Ramat HaSharon and Givatayim.
- Neveh Gad – accompanying the company’s urban renewal projects in Tel Aviv, Ness Ziona and Or Akiva.
- Tidhar – accompanying the company’s urban renewal projects in Ramat HaSharon (Rimonay Tidhar is at the final construction phases), Ramat Gan and Bat Yam.
- Aura – accompanying the company’s urban renewal projects in Kiriat Ono (Ono Valley – at the commencement of marketing) Givatayim, Ramat HaSharon and Ramat Gan (approved program).
- B.S.R. – Accompanying the company’s urban renewal project in Tel Aviv (post marketing stage).
- Amidar Ltd. – accompanying their urban renewal program on the Hadar Dafna site.
- Waxman Govrin Geva – accompanying the company in an urban renewal project in Tel Aviv and Givat Shmuel.
- Admon L. Tsarfatti – accompanying the company in a National Outline Plan 38 project in Rishon-le-Zion and Ramat Gan.
- N.S.A. – accompanying the company in various urban renewal projects around the country.
- The Sufrin Group – accompanying the apartment ranking process in an urban renewal project.
- Baran Ltd. – accompanying projects in Holon, Hod HaSharon, Rehovot & Bat Yam for submission to the Ministry of Housing.
- Neveh Gad – accompanying the company in urban renewal projects in Tel Aviv, Ness Ziona and Or Akiva.
- The Katav Group – accompanying the company in urban renewal projects in Yehud.
- Odor Investments – accompanying the company in an urban renewal project in Tel Aviv.
Accompanying the following state authorities:
- Israel Ports Ltd.
Providing consulting services, property valuations for all of Israel’s ports, fair rents, representation at arbitrations, Israel Railways property valuations, valuing assets for setting fair annual rents. Valuations for balance sheet purposes. Including – appraisals and representation on matters involving Land Betterment Levy in Ashdod including the HaYovel Port, preparing amalgamation and parcelation tables for the Ashdod Port.
- The Prime Minister’s Office
A review of prices and apartments construction costs with local authorities throughout Israel (1996).
- We were accepted as one of those firms approved to provide consulting services to the Ministry of Defense and to prepare valuations for property acquisition and tenancies for this Ministry’s residential administration, as well as representation in forced evacuation claims.
- Ministry of Justice
Registered appraisers, licensed to provide valuations for government ministries.
- Ministry of the Interior
Providing consulting services for national projects, compulsory acquisitions and road widening.
- The Ministry of Finance
A review of state and army properties in the Sinai Peninsula following the peace treaty with Egypt (a certification of honor was granted by the Treasury’s Director General). Providing consulting services on the subject of compulsory acquisitions at the Tel Malhata archeological site and representing the client on the Foreign Affairs and National Security Committee. Conducting a survey of state properties for the State Housing Properties Administration.
- Ministry of Housing
Research on the subject of land policy – mass immigration in partnership with Y. Flumin, CPA.
- Israel Land Administration
A land use survey – 2,000 sq.km.
Land Control – A preliminary project.
The Jaffa Port valuations – Land swaps with the Tel Aviv Municipality.
- Israel Police – A survey of properties.
- Ministry of Tourism – A survey of hotel development costs.
- Ministry of Energy
Providing consulting services on the gas pipeline route.
- Igudan – The Dan Cities Association
Valuations, surveys and providing consulting services for compulsory acquisitions for the Shafdan Water Recycling Project and collection pipes.
- The National Insurance Institute – Property valuations.
- The National Parks Authority
Valuing properties and providing consulting services for various sites.
- The Airports Authority
Finding an alternative airport to the one located at Herzliya, as well as a supplementary airport for Ben Gurion Airport. Providing consulting services on the subject of the National Outline Plan’s Quiet Track project, a professional opinion to the National Town Planning Council, a professional opinion on the Sdeh Dov airport, recommendations on land policy on Airport Authority land, and planning the Nitzana Terminal.
- The Electric Corporation – Valuation of properties.
Recommendations regarding the realization of real estate properties; accompanying the National Outline Plan 36 planning; valuations of various properties; and improving the property portfolio.
- The National Highways Corporation
Preparing work procedures for the compulsory acquisition of land.
Accompanying the following state authorities:
- Municipal taxes
Organizing municipal tax systems and land valuations involving some 250,000 properties in the towns of: Rishon-le-Zion, Netanya, Givatayim, Ness Ziona, Bat Yam, Ashkelon, Bnei Shimon, Bnei Brak, Holon, Eilat, the Tamar Regional Council, Dimona, etc.
- Income management
Tracking income receipts to the authorities and the Israel Land Administration (in Rishon-le-Zion, Kiryat Malachi, Dimona, Yerucham, Netanya, etc.).
- Assets book
Organizing and managing the Municipal Assets Ledger – for Ashkelon, Sderot, Ness Ziona (partial), Pardess Chana, Eilat, the Tamar Regional Council, Dimona, Bnai Shimon, Yerucham (partial), Raanana, etc.
- Land improvement and compensation
Preparing improvement and compulsory acquisition compensation appraisals with local authorities (Tel Aviv, Eilat, Rishon-le-Zion, Holon, Herzliya, Jerusalem, Rehovot, Ness Ziona, Givatayim, Dimona, Yerucham, etc.).
A compilation of town plans with town planning teams (Jerusalem, Ashkelon, Eilat, Netanya, Holon, Ness Ziona, 200 sq.km. for agricultural use allocated by the Israel Land Administration).
- Land surveys
Reviewing for the state residential property administration control systems requirements for the municipalities of Nazareth, Ness Ziona, and the Hof HaSharon Regional Council.
- Land appraiser’s consultations
Participating on town planning teams in the preparation of town plans in Holon (Outline Plan), Netanya, Rishon-le-Zion, Eilat, etc.
Providing planning consulting services for local authorities for the undertaking of special projects (Jerusalem, Rehovot, Eilat).
- Town planning
Accompanying town planning on matters involving compulsory acquisition (the Tamar Regional Council, Modiin, Eilat and Mitspe Ramon). Initiating and promoting Outline Plans of all levels (Ramat Negev, and for various private town plans).
Savyon, Kfar Shmariyahu.Moshavs: Hemed, Tsfariya, Kfar Habad, Gaaliya, Magshimim.
Kibbutzes: Alumot, Givat Brenner, Ashdot Yakov, Givat Chayim, Dvir, HaZorea, Zikkim, Yad Mordechai, Negba, Ein Gev, Haon, Maagan, Ein Gedi, Ramat Rachel, Hulda, Givat HaShlosha, Dovrat, Ein HaHoresh, HaOgen, Mishmar HaSharon, Be’erot Yitzhak, Einat, HaGoshrim, Kinneret, Ein Shemer, Tel Yitzhak, Hatzor, Alonim.
Accompanying law firms including:
- Yaakov Brandt – Herzog, Fox, Neeman law office.
- Adv. David Amid of the S. Biran law firm.
- Adv. Zeev Hartabi.
- Adv. Ram Caspi.
- Adv. Yehuda Raveh.
- Adv. Ofer Toister.
- Adv. Abraham Neeman.
- Adv. Ofer Tzur-Gornitzky & Co.
- Adv. Hagay Shabtay.
- Adv. Oded Yisraeli.
- Adv. Danny Machlis.
- Adv. Shuki Nanner.
- Adv. Ziv Sharon.
- Adv. Yehoshua Horesh.
- Adv. Shachar Harari.
Planning, accompaniment and promoting town planning projects including:
- Preparing allocation and balancing tables, inter alia for the following municipalitiess:
Tel Aviv: Town Plans TA/1116; TA/2615/B; TA/4000; 507-0264846.
Ramat HaSharon: Town Plans RS/1118; RS/1084; 553-0434167; 553-0175711.
Kiriat Ono: Town Plans KO/322/D; KO/322/A.
Ramat Gan: 506-0200857.
Holon: Town Plans 8/300; 8/370.
Lod: Town Plan LD/8100/3.
Netanya: Town Plans NT/1116; NT/542. Accompanying and participating in the preparation of the Master Plan: NT/400/7.
- Accompanying and participation in the preparation of a comprehensive town plan for Ramat HaSharon.
- Accompanying and participation in the preparation of a comprehensive town plan for Kfar Saba.
- Accompanying and participation in the preparation of a Master Plan for Rishon-le-Zion.
- Accompanying and participation in the preparation of an Outline Plan for Raanana.
- Accompanying and participation in the preparation of an Outline Plan for Or Yehuda.
- Accompanying and participation in the preparation of Outline Plans for Tel Monde, Kfar Yona and Buq’ata.
- Participation in planning the natural gas pipeline route under National Outline Plan 37.
- Participation in the planning for the eastern Shafdan water recycling pipeline.
- Participation in the planning of a National Outline Plan for small and very small transmission installations under National Outline Plan 36A and communications installations under National Outline Plan 36B.
- Participating in the Outline Plan planning teams at both the local and the regional levels (such as the master plans for Netanya and Holon, town plans for local councils, the Nitzana border terminal, etc.).
- Participating with the Israel 2020 planning teams.
- Preparing a report for the Eilat Borders Committee
Valuing and accompanying tourist attractions and tourism assets including:
- Valuing hotels for the Isrotel chain; the Orchid Hotel chain, and for other hotels throughout Israel.
- Valuing fair rents for the Eilat town beaches.
- Accompanying the Aquaria project on the border between Jordan and Eilat involving an area of about of 1 sq.km.
- Providing consulting for the Melchett Villa site for the Eisenberg family on the shores of the Sea of Galilee.
- Valuing Jaffa Port warehouses for conservation and tourism.
- Providing consulting services on tourism topics for the Eilat and Dead Sea planning authorities.
- A survey commissioned by the Ministry of Tourism: The effect of development investment on the land element in the Eilat and Dead Sea areas.
- Valuing marinas and commercial accommodation.